Banana Nut Bread
Try out this bread recipe to impress your guests with something new and tasty.
1 cup butter or margarine
2 cups sugar
1/4 teaspoon salt
2 teaspoons soda
4 cups flour
6 large bananas, very ripe, mashed
1 cup finely chopped pecans
Cream the butter and sugar.
Add eggs, one at a time, beating after each addition.
Sift dry ingredients together.
Add to creamed mixture.
Stir in bananas and chopped pecans.
Pour banana nut bread batter into 2 well-greased loaf pans.
Bake at 325°F for about 1 hour and 15 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Katrina Kaif’s look in ‘Baar Baar Dekho’ revealed!
- I really do want to make my debut on television very soon: Ranveer Singh
- Winter season special: Hair care tips
- Spirituality: Chant this Ganesha Mantra on Tuesday to remove hurdles
- Bigg Boss: Rochelle, Priya have an ugly fight; Suyyash gets emotional on seeing sister