Banana Nut Bread
Try out this bread recipe to impress your guests with something new and tasty.
1 cup butter or margarine
2 cups sugar
1/4 teaspoon salt
2 teaspoons soda
4 cups flour
6 large bananas, very ripe, mashed
1 cup finely chopped pecans
Cream the butter and sugar.
Add eggs, one at a time, beating after each addition.
Sift dry ingredients together.
Add to creamed mixture.
Stir in bananas and chopped pecans.
Pour banana nut bread batter into 2 well-greased loaf pans.
Bake at 325°F for about 1 hour and 15 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Salman Khan wishes Nagarjuna on 56th birthday, unveils his son's movie teaser
- 'Dilwale': Farah and Shah Rukh beat Iceland cold with warm hugs!
- Pamela Anderson makes her children sign contracts
- Kabir Khan got the 'best gift' from Salman Khan
- Arjun Rampal, Mehr Jesia put up united front at fashion week