Banana-Pineapple Yogurt Smoothie
Try this delicious Banana-Pineapple Yogurt Smoothie ideal for summer.
1 cup nonfat plain yogurt
1 1/2 ripe bananas, peeled, sliced
1 cup unsweetened pineapple juice
10 ice cubes
3 tbsp golden brown sugar
Place yogurt in small bowl; cover and freeze at least 6 hours or up to 2 days.
Transfer frozen yogurt to blender. Add bananas, pineapple juice, ice cubes, and brown sugar and blend until smooth. Divide among 4 glasses.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bigg Boss, Day 45: Kanwaljeet’s ‘racist’ comment irks Priya; inmates celebrate Rochelle’s birthday!
- Michael Caine named Britain's greatest living movie star
- Aamir's contribution towards cinema is immense: Gracy Singh
- Bigg Boss: Keith Sequeira makes a comeback
- 'Dilwale' inspires Shah Rukh Khan, makes him tweet about life!