Surprise your guests by serving them this healthy, easy to make rabri.
• 3 bananas (peeled, mashed)
• 1 litre Milk
• 4 tbsp Sugar
• 1/4 tsp Green Cardamom
• 8-10 Almonds (blanched, sliced)
• 5-6 Pistachios (blanched, sliced)
• Pour milk in a broad vessel and bring it to boil. Simmer till reduced to half the original quantity.
• Add sugar and cook on low heat, stirring continuously.
• Mix well the mashed bananas. Cook for three to four minutes.
• Add cardamom powder, almonds and pistachios. Pour into a serving dish.
• Serve hot or cold.