Bhang Thandai is a delectable drink, relished during spring.
• 2-3 tsp cannabis
• 2 Cups warm whole milk
• 1/2 Cup sugar
• 4 tbsp Almonds, chopped
• 1/8 tsp Ginger, powdered
• 1 Pinch garam masala
• Bring water to a boil in a teapot and add cannabis to it.
• Brew for about 7 to 10 minutes, then strain. Allow to cool.
• Gradually grind the strained cannabis along with 2 tbsp of milk, repeat this process several times.
• Strain the milk into another bowl and keep aside.
• Add a little more milk to the cannabis and grind it along with the almonds, repeat this several times.
• Remove the cannabis and pour the milk into a container.
• Combine ginger, sugar, and garam masala with it, keep stirring.
• Serve Chilled.