Try this delectable dessert during festivals.
• 1 Cup Cashew
• 6 Cups Milk
• 1 Cup Sugar
• 1/2 tsp Saffron Strands
• 2 Cup Water
• Soak cashews in a hot water for about an hour.
• Drain the water, make a fine paste in a grinder using milk if necessary.
• Cook the paste for about 5 to10 minutes in a heated pan over low flame and stir it continuously.
• Add sugar and keep stirring the mixture.
• Pour the remaining milk and boil it for about 15 minutes.
• Garnish it with a few saffron strands and serve.