Cheesy Corn Slices
French bread with flavoured butter spread and corn and cheese topping a mouth watering snack and Celeb Chef Sanjeev Kapoor’s special party pick.
1 cup Mozzarella cheese, grated
1/2 cup Corn kernels, tinned
French loaf, thinly sliced 1
5 tablespoons Butter
8 cloves Garlic, crushed
2 Fresh coriander leaves, chopped
2 tablespoons Oregano, dried
1 teaspoon Black peppercorns, crushed
5-6 Tomatoes, sliced 2
Salt to taste
Preheat the oven to 200º C for ten minutes. Beat butter in a bowl until smooth, add crushed garlic, coriander leaves, oregano and half the crushed peppercorns. Apply this butter on the French bread slices.
Place the tomato slices on each bread slice and sprinkle some salt and the remaining crushed peppercorns. Place the corn kernels over the tomato slices and sprinkle grated cheese on top. Grill in the oven for ten minutes or until the cheese melts and turns golden. Serve hot.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Intolerance issue: AR Rahman expresses solidarity with Aamir Khan, says he too faced similar situation
- Intolerance issue: Here’s what Raveena Tandon feels
- Bigg Boss-Day 44: Rimi actively takes part in task; Priya, Kanwaljeet add spark
- 'Criminal Minds' star Kirsten Vangsness gets engaged
- Check out: Ranveer Singh-Deepika Padukone's stunning look in 'Bajirao Mastani' new poster!