This soup acts as a perfect appetizer and also increases immunity in chilly winter months.
1 small chicken
1 small spring onion
1 tsp chopped ginger
1 tsp coriander
2 tsp pepper
2 tsp butter
Salt to taste
Slice the chicken into small pieces. Grind the ginger, coriander and pepper. Mix them with the chicken pieces and salt.
Cook this with some water. When it is done, squeeze out the chicken pieces and filter the soup. Sauté the sliced onion in oil and add the soup into it.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sushmita Sen grooving to Ed Sheeran's 'Shape Of You' is the coolest thing you will WATCH today!
- Ranbir Kapoor thanks Gauri Khan for making his 'first home' more special, pens heartfelt message!
- Kapil Sharma to be warned by Air India for unruly behaviour?
- Anushka Sharma and Diljit Dosanjh’s ‘Phillauri’ picks up steam at the Box Office
- Sushant Singh Rajput's 'Romeo Akbar Walter' posters unveiled!