Try out this delicious recipe.
• 5 oz Sweetened Condensed Milk
• 2 cups Confectioners` Sugar
• 14 oz Flaked Coconut
• 4 cups Semisweet Chocolate Chips
• 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
• Make a smooth blend of the condensed milk and the vanilla together in a bowl.
• Mix powdered sugar until smooth.
• Mix the coconut and blend it well to get a firm mixture.
• Put this mixture into a medium sized, greased pan and chill until firm.
• Place the chocolate chips in a microwave-safe bowl
• Heat it in the microwave for one minute every time, stirring after each minute, until melted.
• Remove the pan from the refrigerator and cut the coconut mixture into small sized bars.
• Pick each bar on a fork and dip into the chocolate, completely coating the bar.
• Let excess drip off,
• Let it set on waxed paper. Repeat the same process for each bar.
• These bars will take several hours to air-dry.
• Refrigerate them for about half an hour.