Chocolate Mousse Cake
You can make the delicious chocolate mousse cake at home by trying this recipe.
• 250 gm Dark Chocolate
• 200 gms Whipping Cream
• 9 Inch Pie Shell
• 200 gms Egg Yolks
• 1/2 Cup Sugar
• Melt finely chopped dark chocolate over hot water.
• Beat the egg yolks with 2 oz sugar until white.
• Heat ¼ cup whipping cream to the boiling point, and whisk in beaten egg yolks.
• Add melted chocolate to the mixture to make it thick. Allow it to cool.
• Whisk 1 cup of whipping cream in a bowl, add the above mixture and stir.
.Transfer the mixture to the cake tin, and place in the refrigerator for several hours.
• Chocolate Mousse Cake is ready. Serve chilled.