Christmas Recipe: Beer Cake
3.5 oz package Instant Vanilla Pudding Mix
18.25 oz package Yellow Cake Mix
1 cup Beer
¼ cup Vegetable Oil
How to make Beer Cake:
Begin by preheating the oven to 350 degrees F, grease and flour a 10 inch Bundt pan.
Take large mixing bowl, and together add cake mixture and pudding mix. Also add beer and vegetable oil and mix lightly.
Mix the eggs and then beat the mixture until thick, creamy and smooth. Pour the creamy mixture into the greased Bundt pan.
Bake for 55 min in the preheated oven. Cool the baked cake in a pan for 10 min and then turn it out on a wire rack and leave it to cool completely. Frost it as desired.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Freeze frame! ‘Kabali’ Rajinikanth strikes a pose with son-in-law Dhanush
- Boy George 'devastated' over friend's suicide
- Kunis, Kutcher bought wedding rings on e-commerce site
- 'Michael Jackson died a vulnerable man'
- Blackbuck poaching case: Rajasthan government may appeal against Salman Khan's acquittal