Christmas Recipe: Grilled Salmon
4 Salmon Fillets
2 tbsp Pesto
1 tbsp fresh Parsley (finely chopped)
4 ounces Cream Cheese (cubed)
2 tbsp Olive Oil
1/4 cup Milk
How to make Grilled Salmon with Creamy Pesto Sauce:
First, switch on the grill and heat it for a while.
Now, brush both sides of the fish fillet with oil.
Put the fillets on the grill with skin side down and grill for 10 minutes.
The fish is ready when the fish flakes come off easily with a fork.
Now, in a frying pan, cook the cream cheese and milk for 3 minutes, until the cheese is melted properly.
Mix constantly to blend the sauce.
Now, add the pesto and mix
Serve the fish topped with sauce and parsley.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- After 'Premam', Kamal's 'Papanasam' in piracy row
- Better roles being written for actresses: Richa Chadha
- ‘Hollywood’s Favorite Bollywood Choreographer’ Nakul Dev Mahajan to judge DID North America 2015
- From Bittu to Bajirao- Ranveer Singh’s filmi journey
- Police to lodge FIR against star cast of 'Mohalla Assi'