Christmas Recipe: Oat Cookies
1 cup Oats
1/2 tsp Salt
1 1/2 cup Brown Sugar
1 cup Pecans (chopped)
1 tsp Vanilla syrup
How to make Oat Cookies:
Roast oats in an oven at 300 degrees for 10 minutes.
Beat the egg. Add salt, sugar, and blend it well.
Mix oats, vanilla and pecans.
Pour the mixture by teaspoonfuls on cookie sheets.
Bake at 300 degrees for 30 minutes.
The cookies are ready.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Here’s how you can get picture-perfect smile – Check out quick tips
- Shah Rukh Khan's 'Kal Ho Naa Ho' memories strike back!
- Salman Khan – Sanjay Dutt friendship turns sour?
- Check out! Riteish Deshmukh's colourful 'Banjo' poster
- Red hot! This TV actress looks unapologetically sexy in bikini – See pics