Christmas Recipe: Tortellini Soup
8 cups Low-sodium Chicken Broth
2 packages Low-calorie Cheese Tortellini (9 ounces)
2 tbsp Fresh Italian Parsley, chopped
¼ tsp Ground Black Pepper
How to make Tortellini Soup:
First, boil chicken in a large saucepan.
Add pepper to the broth.
Then after, add low-calorie cheese tortellini in it and simmer until it turns thick.
Put the broth and tortellini into soup bowls and garnish with parsely.
It is best enjoyed piping hot.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Hrithik Roshan, Sonam Kapoor’s ‘Dheere Dheere’ crosses 55 million views
- Watch: How ‘Prem Ratan Dhan Payo’ was born
- Former 'Bigg Boss' contestant Rahul Mahajan beats girlfriend?
- Navratri special: Day 1 - Worship Maa Shailputri for good fortune
- What's Aditya Chopra's special plan for wife Rani Mukerji?