Christmas recipes: Date Bars
Date Bars taste delicious and are easy to make.
1 cup powdered sugar
1 cup flour
1/4 teaspoon salt
1 teaspoon baking powder
1 cup chopped dates
3/4 chopped dry fruits (cashews/ almonds/walnuts/pistachios)
1 teaspoon vanilla
Beat the eggs until thick. Now add powdered sugar to the beaten egg.
Now add the flour, salt, and baking powder. Mix well. Add the dates, dry fruits and vanilla. Evenly spread this mixture in a thin sheet. Bake in a slow oven – at 300 to 325 degrees for 25 minutes.
Cut into bars while warm. Season it with powdered sugar and serve.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Salman Khan’s ‘Tubelight’ shoot will commence at this breathtaking location – See pic
- New music by Beatles legend George Harrison to be released
- Reality TV personality Khloe Kardashian slams Donald Trump
- Stick to my statement that Salman Khan killed Chinkara, says 'missing' driver
- Popularity of ghazals increasing, says Rekha Bhardwaj