Christmas Special Recipe: Honey glazed chicken ham
Pic Courtesy - Executive Chef Girish Kumar – Courtyard by Marriott Pune Chakan
Try this easy to make chicken ham recipe
- Cooked ham block
- Maple syrup
- Mustard paste
- Prepare a glaze of honey, mustard and maple syrup by heating it up on a double boiler.
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees C
- Score ham, and stud with the whole cloves. Line a baking tray with silver foil.
- Brush glaze over ham, and bake for 1 hour and 15 minutes in the preheated oven.
- Baste ham every 10 to 15 minutes with the honey glaze. Increase the temperature in the last 5 minutes and let the glaze get caramelized.
- Remove from oven, and let sit a few minutes before serving.
- Slice a serve.
This recipe has been contributed by Executive Chef Girish Kumar – Courtyard by Marriott Pune Chakan