Christmas Sugar Cookies
Christmas is incomplete without the melt in the mouth sugar cookies. Try out this simple recipe.
1/2 cup butter
1/2 cup sugar
1 tsp vanilla extract
2 cup flour
2 tsp baking powder
Mix together the butter, sugar, vanilla and egg until light and fluffy. Add the flour and baking powder.
Blend until well mixed. Chill the dough for 2 hours (or overnight).
Roll out on a lightly-floured surface until 1/8-inch thick. Cut with a cookie cutter.
Place on an ungreased baking sheet. Bake in a 200 degree oven until lightly browned, about 10 minutes.
Cool before storing.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Alia my inspiration for doing 'Shaandaar': Shahid
- Raksha Bandhan: The crazy video by Akshay Kumar with sister will leave you in splits!
- Alia Bhatt will never make 'first move' in relationships
- Know box-office report of Saif-Katrina's 'Phantom'
- Newlyweds Shahid-Mira make fashion debut at Masaba's LFW show