Classic champagne cocktail
Nothing matches the charm of this traditional drink.
6 sugar cubes
12 dashes bitters
120ml/4¼fl oz Cognac
champagne to fill the glasses
1. Place one sugar cube onto a spoon and add two drops of the bitters.
2. Drop the soaked sugar cube into a champagne flute and add 20ml/¾fl oz of the Cognac.
3. Repeat the process five more times with the remaining sugar, bitters and Cognac.
4. Top up the glasses with champagne and serve.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bigg Boss-Day 44: Rimi actively takes part in task; Priya, Kanwaljeet add spark
- 'Criminal Minds' star Kirsten Vangsness gets engaged
- Check out: Ranveer Singh-Deepika Padukone's stunning look in 'Bajirao Mastani' new poster!
- Intolerance row: Police complaint against Aamir Khan; protests soar outside residence
- Gigi Hadid, Zayn Malik dating?