Classic champagne cocktail
Nothing matches the charm of this traditional drink.
6 sugar cubes
12 dashes bitters
120ml/4¼fl oz Cognac
champagne to fill the glasses
1. Place one sugar cube onto a spoon and add two drops of the bitters.
2. Drop the soaked sugar cube into a champagne flute and add 20ml/¾fl oz of the Cognac.
3. Repeat the process five more times with the remaining sugar, bitters and Cognac.
4. Top up the glasses with champagne and serve.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Tweets on Yakub Memon: Salman being targeted for his celebrity status, says Salim Khan
- Richa Chadha turns Persian Empress for Reynu Taandon's show
- J J Abrams broke his back helping injured Harrison Ford
- Jaya gives Rs 6 lakh assistance to ailing Tamil folk singer
- Watch: Peppy wedding song 'Tutti Bole Wedding Di' from 'Welcome Back'!