Classic Chicken Salad
The simple, homely taste of classic chicken salad is matchless. Try this easy to make recipe.
500 gms chicken (boneless)
200 gms pineapple
200 gms mayonnaise
4 tsp cream
2 tsp honey
2 tsp lemon juice
Salt to taste
2 tsp mustard paste
2 tsp white pepper powder
4 leaves of iceberg lettuce
Boil the chicken and cut into small pieces.
Chop pineapple in cubes and mix with mayonnaise sauce.
Add lemon, honey and cream, mustard paste and seasoning as per taste.
Arrange lettuce as the first layer in the salad bowl.
Pour the salad mixture over it. Serve chilled.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- SS Rajamouli reveals logo of Prabhas starrer 'Baahubali: The Conclusion' – View inside
- First day of Bollywood Music Project ends with a bang
- Amazon Prime Video partners with filmmaker to launch 'Baahubali: The Lost Legends'!
- Adnan Sami gets flak from 'outraged' Pakistanis
- Sony Music acquires music rights of 'Dear Zindagi'