Classic Chicken Salad
The simple, homely taste of classic chicken salad is matchless. Try this easy to make recipe.
500 gms chicken (boneless)
200 gms pineapple
200 gms mayonnaise
4 tsp cream
2 tsp honey
2 tsp lemon juice
Salt to taste
2 tsp mustard paste
2 tsp white pepper powder
4 leaves of iceberg lettuce
Boil the chicken and cut into small pieces.
Chop pineapple in cubes and mix with mayonnaise sauce.
Add lemon, honey and cream, mustard paste and seasoning as per taste.
Arrange lettuce as the first layer in the salad bowl.
Pour the salad mixture over it. Serve chilled.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Jigarthanda' director obtains stay on Hindi remake
- Dharmendra may soon undergo shoulder surgery
- No plans to make 'Mickey Virus' prequel: Director
- R Madhavan one of the most wonderful actors: Hirani
- Nawazuddin to play Pakistani journalist in 'Bajrangi Bhaijaan'
- Perception is that I had it easy: Jackky Bhagnani
- Antonio Banderas to be honoured at Latin Film Awards
- Didn't do '50 Shades' because of nudity: Emilia Clarke
- You can never win from media: Amitabh Bachchan
- 'Jaws' returning to big screen for 40th Anniversary
- Madhuri Dixit gets FDA notice for endorsing Maggi
- Eid special recipe: Chicken Biryani
- Eid Special Recipe: Tabouli Salad
- Eid special recipe: Maamoul Cookies
- Eid special recipe: Parsi Sev
- Eid special recipe: Shahi Nawabi Biryani
- Eid special recipe: Sheer Khurma
- Recipe: Steamed Kabab
- Recipe: Eid Special Malpua
- Recipe: Kashmiri Lamb Curry
- Recipe: Kashmiri Biryani
- Recipe: Phirni
- Heat ave continues in India, death toll climbs to over 1,400
- Megastar Amitabh Bachchan slapped with Rs 1 crore notice
- Kenyan lawyer offers to marry Barack Obama's daughter Malia
- 4 Indians in Forbes' 100 most powerful women list
- Gujjar stir: HC asks Rajasthan govt to clear rail track, roads
- Maggi likely to face ban in India!
- Salman Khan accident files burnt in Mantralaya fire
- AIB: The 'Third Gender's right to dignity'
- Gujjar stir: HC asks Rajasthan govt to clear rail track, roads- Part II
- TERI panel finds RK Pachauri guilty in sexual harassment case
- Rajasthan: High Court raps Chief Secy, DGP for failing to end Gujjar agitation
- Erstwhile Mysuru kingdom gets new king
- Priyanka, Ranveer talk about their film 'Dil Dhadakne Do'
- Former Bihar CM Jitan Ram Manjhi meets PM Modi
- Meet 92-year-old Phyllis Sues who dances toTango
- CBSE Class 10 (Class X Board) Result 2015 on cbse.nic.in, cbseresults.nic.in at 2 pm
- Sonia Gandhi 'unconstitutional authority' during UPA: PM Narendra Modi
- Hours after attacking NDA govt, Manmohan Singh meets PM Narendra Modi
- Check cbseresults.nic.in, cbse.in for CBSE Class 10 X Board Result at 2 pm
- GUJCET Results 2015 declared on gseb.org
- Centre moves SC against Delhi HC order on LG's powers; hearing on Friday
- Pakistan break Team India's long-standing ODI record at home soil
- Gujjar agitation: Centre sending additional forces to vacate rail tracks, say sources
- Rahul Gandhi takes another dig at NDA govt, says Manmohan gave lessons on economy to PM Modi
- Log on to cbseresults.nic.in, cbse.nic.in at 2 pm for Class 10th Result 2015
- Former Bihar CM Jitan Ram Manjhi meets PM Modi, triggers tie-up speculation
- WBCHSE (wbchse.nic.in & wbresults.nic.in): West Bengal Class 12th Result to be declared on May 29
- Gujarat Board Results 2015: Gujarat Board HSC class 12th science results to be declared today at 9 AM on gseb.org
- CBSE (cbseresults.nic.in, cbse.nic.in) Class 10th (X Board) Result 2015 declared
- Watch: Dance guru Prabhudheva's mind-blowing act in 'Happy Hour' from 'ABCD2'!