Delicious Mutton coconut fry
Relish the delicious and scrumptuous, Mutton coconut fry. Your are in for a feast!
1 cup grated coconut
6 green chilies
10g pepper corns
10g garam masala
10g cumin seeds
20g ginger-garlic paste
40g onions, chopped
2 bunches curry leaves
1/4 tsp turmeric
Salt to taste
1. Mix mutton with salt, turmeric and pressure cook without any water.
2. Heat oil in a pan, fry onions, curry leaves, ginger-garlic paste for 3-4 minutes.
3. Then add cooked mutton, grated coconut, finely sliced green chilies and fry for few minutes.
4. While frying, sprinkle ground red chilies, pepper corns, garam masala, cumin and salt. Fry for another 4-5 minutes.
Remove from heat and serve with cilantro and coconut pieces on it.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Amitabh Bachchan to debut as tiger ambassador on Tuesday
- Jenner-Kardashian women grace Cosmopolitan's cover
- 'Prem Ratan Dhan Payo' will be super duper hit: Nawazuddin Siddiqui
- 'Baahubali' director SS Rajamouli's ropes in Mohanlal for Rs 1,000 cr project 'Garuda'?
- See in pics: Varun Dhawan's 'Dilwale' diaries!