Delicious Tandoori Paneer
Relish the mouth watering tandoori paneer.
150 grams paneer (cut into 1-inch cubes)
1 1/2 inch ginger piece
1 to 3 green chilies
1 tsp cumin seeds (jeera)
3 flakes garlic
3/4 tsp salt
1/4 tsp red chili powder
1 capsicum, cut into fine rings
Few drops of orange color
2 tbsp oil
1 tbsp lemon juice
Grind garlic, ginger, jeera and green chilies in to a fine paste.
Add salt, chili powder and lemon juice to the paste and add orange colour.
Apply 3/4 of this paste nicely on all the sides of the paneer pieces. Keep the left over paste aside.
At the time of serving keep this paneer in a greased dish and grill for 10 minutes till it is dry and crisp. Or you can leave the panner for 1 hour till dry.
Heat 2 tbsp oil in a pan. Fry onion and capsicum rings for few minutes.
Add the left over paste and few drops of lemon juice. Add salt. Add the paneer pieces. Sprinkle tandoori masala. Mix it well. Serve it immediately.
Preparation time: 25-30 minutes
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bigg Boss, Day 45: Kanwaljeet’s ‘racist’ comment irks Priya; inmates celebrate Rochelle’s birthday!
- Michael Caine named Britain's greatest living movie star
- Aamir's contribution towards cinema is immense: Gracy Singh
- Bigg Boss: Keith Sequeira makes a comeback
- 'Dilwale' inspires Shah Rukh Khan, makes him tweet about life!