Diwali special recipe: Mitha Khaja
Mitha Khajas are very easy to make. So check them out.
1-1/2 cup of flour
½ cup of Jaggery
1cup of water
¼ tablespoon of cardamom powder
1 tablespoon of Ghee
Firstly heat the water and jaggery until it dissolves in the water.
Strain and cool it and add cardamom powder and ghee to the flour.
Knead the flour with jaggery water till the dough becomes stiff.
Breaking it into 24-25 parts, knead and roll it into 4`` rounds.
Keep it aside so as to make it bit dry.
Fry it in hot ghee until its color becomes golden.
Next drain and cool it till the khajas becomes crisper.
Serve it or keep it in an airtight container.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- When Sunny Leone played mother to Salman Khan – Shah Rukh Khan!
- Mahira Khan looks stunning in THIS white outfit!
- THIS 'Bigg Boss 10' commoner contestant bags a Bollywood film?
- Kangana Ranaut says Mumbai relatively safer
- Kamal Haasan slams PETA over jallikattu, asks it to ban 'bull riding rodeos' in Trump's US