Easter Special: Glazed Ham
Celebrate Easter by surprising your guests with this mouth watering ham recipe.
½ kg uncooked ham
2 tablespoons cider vinegar
1 cup apricot jelly/Honey
10 whole cloves
1/2 teaspoon ground cloves
250 gms pineapple slices
2-3 teaspoons dry mustard
Preheat oven to 300 degrees F. Bake ham till it is cooked wll. Score 1/4 inch deep cuts around the outside of the ham in a diamond pattern.
Combine apricot jelly, cloves, mustard and vinegar in a small saucepan over low heat, stirring until the jelly has melted. Spread mixture around the outside of the ham.
Stud ham with the whole cloves. Attach pineapple rings to ham with toothpicks. Return ham to oven and bake until meat becomes crisp but retains its moisture. Remove ham from oven. Allow it to cool for a few minutes before slicing.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Rihanna named first artist to surpass 100 mn song certifications
- Chris Brown files documents to establish paternity of daughter
- Zayn Malik working on a 'very soulful' record
- I've completely recovered: Sushant Singh Rajput on injury
- Watch: Hot, sizzling trailer of Madhur Bhandarkar's 'Calender Girls'