Egg Poha Roll
Want to cook something quick and tasty for breakfast? Try our special poha roll.
30 gms poha (rice flakes)
100 gms potato
2 green chillies
20 gms roasted peanuts
1/4 tsp amchur (dry mango powder)
1/4 tsp garam masala powder
1/4 tsp red chilli powder
2 tblsp breadcrumbs
Salt to taste
Oil for frying
Few coriander sprigs
Boil, peel and mash the potatoes.
Wash the poha in a strainer. Coarsely grind the roasted peanut.
Wash & chop the green chillies and corainder sprigs.
Add poha, peanuts, chillies, corainder leaves and spices to the mashed potatoes.
Mix well and roll into desirable shapes.
Dip in beaten egg and coat with breadcrumbs.
Deep fry in oil till rolls golden brown.
Serve hot with tamraind chutney.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Piers Morgan returns to 'America's Got Talent' as guest
- Would love to work with Irrfan again: 'The Lunchbox' director
- Short films are stepping stone for any filmmaker: Vikas Bahl
- Kanye West almost killed while hiking
- No point in fighting ageing, says George Clooney
- Alia Bhatt turns vegetarian!
- 'San Andreas' to release in Hindi and English on May 29
- Khloe Kardashian draws criticism for wearing niqab
- I was wrong to start fight with Tyson Beckford: Chris Brown
- My ambition is to be honourable family man: Ranveer Singh
- Sandeepa to perform Jackie Chan inspired stunts in '7 Hours...'
- Eid Special Recipe: Tabouli Salad
- Eid special recipe: Maamoul Cookies
- Eid special recipe: Parsi Sev
- Eid special recipe: Shahi Nawabi Biryani
- Eid special recipe: Sheer Khurma
- Recipe: Steamed Kabab
- Recipe: Eid Special Malpua
- Recipe: Kashmiri Biryani
- Recipe: Phirni
- Recipe: Kofta Curry
- Recipe: Sheer Korma
- Delhi's 2015 CBSE Class 12 topper M Gayatri talks to Zee Media
- One year of Modi govt: PM promises to fulfil aspirations
- Watch: Mumbai cops find new secret agents in housewives!
- No respite from heat for next three days: IMD
- DNA: Sikh man in New Zealand removed his turban to help injured kid
- One year of Modi govt: PM addresses mega rally in Mathura
- Hundreds die as heat wave continues in India
- 2G scam: Ex-TRAI chief alleges Manmohan Singh had warned him to cooperate
- Growing medical negligence in Delhi's AIIMS
- Pranab Mukherjee defends Bofors scam, says it was just a media trial
- DNA: AIIMS doctor removes both kidneys of minor, claims she had only one
- Salman Khan attends sister Arpita's wedding reception in Mandi
- Zee Media's mega survey on Modi govt
- Zee Media Exclusive: Vidya Balan chats about 'Hamari Adhuri Kahani'
- One year of Modi govt: PM Modi addresses mega rally in Mathura Part-II
- PM Narendra Modi's Mathura rally: As it happened
- Public rally on 100 days of AAP govt: As it happened
- One year of NDA govt: PM Modi writes open letter to nation, promises to transform India
- World optimistic about India: PM Narendra Modi on 1 year of NDA govt
- MSBSHSE Class 12th HSC results 2015 to be declared at 1pm tomorrow
- Bharatiya Janata Party lacks majority for Ram Temple, Article 370: Amit Shah
- Arpita-Aayush wedding reception: Salman Khan spreads love in Mandi, says `hum aapke hain`
- AAP govt moves resolution against MHA notification: As it happened
- China doesn't recognise 'illegal' McMahon Line: Beijing responds to NSA Ajit Doval
- CBSE 10th Results 2015 to be declared on May 27
- Rahul Gandhi takes a dig at one year of Modi govt, wishes 'happy birthday' to 'suit-boot ki sarkar'
- Is there life after death?
- Heatwave kills 90 more in Andhra, Telangana; toll crosses 800
- UBSE Results 2015 (ubse.uk.gov.in): Uttarakhand 12th Result 2015 to be announced today at 11 AM
- Check WBBSE (wbresults.nic.in) Class 12th Results: West Bengal Board (wbscvet.org) Higher Secondary Class XII Vocational Results declared