Recipe: Eggless French Toast
Not imagined making French toast without eggs? Try out this simple, easy to make recipe.Ingredients:
• 1 large Onion (chopped)
• 1/2 Tomato (chopped finely)
• 4 slices Bread
• 1/2 cup Rava/Sooji/Semolina
• 1/2 cup Yogurt
• 3-4 Green Chillies (chopped)
• 1 tbsp Coriander Leaves (chopped)
• Salt to taste Procedure:
• Prepare a thick batter of all the ingredients mentioned (except bread slices).
• Now dip a piece of bread in the mixture and coat both the sides of the bread.
• Pre heat a non stick pan.
• Spread oil on the pan and keep the bread slice on it.
• Toast it for about 4-5 minutes ORtill they turn golden brown in color.
• Flip the bread and toast the other side as well.
• Serve hot with green sauce.
First Published: Tuesday, June 15, 2010, 15:58