French Egg and Bacon Sandwich
Try out this lip smacking sandwich.
2 eggs, beaten
4 slices bread
4 slices bacon
1/2 cup maple syrup
Dip bread slices in beaten eggs.
Heat a lightly oiled frying pan over medium heat.
Cook until browned on both sides.
Set aside but keep warm.
Place bacon in a large, deep skillet.
Cook over medium high heat until evenly brown.
Drain and set aside.
Reserve 1 tablespoon of bacon grease in pan.
Fry remaining two eggs.
Place one piece of French toast on each of two plates.
Place the fried eggs on top of the bread.
Top the eggs with strips of bacon.
Cover with the remaining pieces of French toast.
Following that by pouring on the syrup.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Deols should promote their films well, SRK told Dharmendra
- Spielberg's fan letter made Dwayne Johnson 'grin like a kid'
- 'Simpsons' creator Matt Groening sued by nanny for 'discrimination'
- Iggy Azalea slams media for trying to create 'beef' between her, Britney Spears
- 'Minions' filmmakers Chris Renaud wants to cast Chris Pratt as next 'villain'