Fried Ice cream
Enjoy winters by digging into this delightful, warm, melting ice cream.
A few scoops of vanilla ice-cream
Oil for frying
1 teacup plain flour (all-purpose flour)
Crushed corn flakes or desiccated coconut, for rolling
1. For the batter, mix the flour with 1 1/2 cups of water.
2. Chill the ice-cream scoops in the freezer until its time to prepare. Dip the ice-cream scoops in the batter and roll into the corn flakes.
3. Deep fry in oil for a few seconds. Serve with the sauce of your choice.
4. Preparation time: 10 minutes
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bigg Boss, Day 45: Kanwaljeet’s ‘racist’ comment irks Priya; inmates celebrate Rochelle’s birthday!
- Michael Caine named Britain's greatest living movie star
- Aamir's contribution towards cinema is immense: Gracy Singh
- Bigg Boss: Keith Sequeira makes a comeback
- 'Dilwale' inspires Shah Rukh Khan, makes him tweet about life!