Fried pressed rice
Try out this mouth watering recipe.
4 cups (200 g) 7 oz Beaten rice (chidwa)
Vegetable oil for frying
1/4 cup (50 g) 1 3/4 oz Groundnuts (moongphaJlf)
50 g (1 3/4 oz) Potatoes, julienned
1 tsp (4 g) Salt
1 tsp (6 g) Black peppercorns (sabut kali mircti), crushed
Heat the oil in a wok (kadhai).
Fry the pressed rice, groundnuts, and potatoes separately.
Drain the excess oil.
Mix all the ingredients.
Add salt and black pepper.
Mix gently till the whole mixture is seasoned.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Amitabh Bachchan to debut as tiger ambassador on Tuesday
- Jenner-Kardashian women grace Cosmopolitan's cover
- 'Prem Ratan Dhan Payo' will be super duper hit: Nawazuddin Siddiqui
- 'Baahubali' director SS Rajamouli's ropes in Mohanlal for Rs 1,000 cr project 'Garuda'?
- See in pics: Varun Dhawan's 'Dilwale' diaries!