Fruit Almond Halwa
Made with healthy fruits and nuts as ingredients, this is a delectable dessert, a must have during festivals.
1 medium-size Ripe Papaya (chopped)
1 tbsp Cashews & Raisins
200 gms Condensed Milk
1/2 ltr Full Cream Milk
2 Bananas (chopped)
2 Apples (chopped)
100 gms Almonds
5 tbsp Sugar
3 tbsp Ghee
Soak the almonds in hot water for about 15 minutes. Blanche.
Grind almonds, chopped papayas and half of the milk to make a paste.
Boil remaining milk in a thick-bottomed pan. Add papaya and almond milk mixture to it. Simmer.
Add finely chopped apples and bananas to the above and keep stirring.
When the mixture thickens, add sugar and condensed milk. Stir further adding the ghee.
Turn off the heat when halwa attains a thick consistency.
Garnish Halwa with raisins and cashews.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Tweets on Yakub Memon: Salman being targeted for his celebrity status, says Salim Khan
- Richa Chadha turns Persian Empress for Reynu Taandon's show
- J J Abrams broke his back helping injured Harrison Ford
- Jaya gives Rs 6 lakh assistance to ailing Tamil folk singer
- Watch: Peppy wedding song 'Tutti Bole Wedding Di' from 'Welcome Back'!