Ganesh Chaturthi special recipe: Sev Puri
This is a popular Maharastrian dish. Try out this mouth-watering recipe this Ganesh Chaturthi.
• 21/2 Cups rava
• 250 gms Sev
• 1/2 Cup curd
• 1 Cup boiled potatoes
• 1/2 Cup chopped onion
• 1 tsp Chat masala
• 1 tsp Chilli powder
• 1 tsp Cumin powder
• 4 tbsp Tamarind chutney
• 2 tbsp Green chutney
• 1 Cup water
• Salt to taste
• Cut boiled potaoes into cubes
• Mix rava, salt and water. Knead it to make dough. Keep it in a wet cloth for 20 minutes.
• Make medium sized balls from this dough. Cut small pooris from the balls with it a cutter.
• Heat the oil. Fry the pooris till they turn light brown and crisp. Place them on a plate.
• Put sev, cubed potatoes, and curd. Add tamarind and green chutney. Sprinkle chilli, cumin and chat powder.
• Serve immediately.