Gond Ka Halwa
Dig into this tasty dessert as the season dons a new garb....
1. Heat ghee in a kadai or pan, add whole wheat flour fry till golden brown.
2. Make coarse paste of daliya and milk.
3. Add the paste to the pan and fry stirring continuously till ghee comes on sides.
4. Make syrup of one string consistency add to the pan.
5. Fry gond and crush coarsely.
6. Garnish with cashew slivers
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bigg Boss, Day 45: Kanwaljeet’s ‘racist’ comment irks Priya; inmates celebrate Rochelle’s birthday!
- Michael Caine named Britain's greatest living movie star
- Aamir's contribution towards cinema is immense: Gracy Singh
- Bigg Boss: Keith Sequeira makes a comeback
- 'Dilwale' inspires Shah Rukh Khan, makes him tweet about life!