Gond Ka Halwa
Dig into this tasty dessert as the season dons a new garb....
1. Heat ghee in a kadai or pan, add whole wheat flour fry till golden brown.
2. Make coarse paste of daliya and milk.
3. Add the paste to the pan and fry stirring continuously till ghee comes on sides.
4. Make syrup of one string consistency add to the pan.
5. Fry gond and crush coarsely.
6. Garnish with cashew slivers
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Alia Bhatt, Sidharth, Rishi Kapoor look cutest in 'Kapoor & Sons'—See new poster!
- Will Shraddha Kapoor star in 'Judwaa 2' opposite Varun Dhawan?
- Do you know the colour of your personality?—Take this quiz
- Salman Khan expresses his desire to have kids
- Digangana Suryavanshi chops off her mane on Salman Khan's advice—See pics!