Recipe: Greek Chicken Pasta
Try out this scrumptious, melt in the mouth, pasta recipe. Ingredients:
• 1 cup Pasta (uncooked)
• 1 tbsp Olive Oil
• 4 cloves Garlic (crushed)
• ½ cup Red Onion (chopped)
• 250 gms Chicken Breast
• 1 large Tomato (chopped)
• ½ cup Feta Cheese (crumbled)
• 3 tbsp fresh Parsley (chopped)
• 2 tbsp Lemon Juice
• 2 tsp dried Oregano
• Salt (to taste)
• Pepper (to taste)
• 2 Lemons (wedged, for garnishing)Procedure:
• Pour water in a large pot and add some salt.
• Add pasta.
• Cook the pasta for10 minutes or till tender. Drain and set aside.
• Place a large skillet over medium-high heat and heat olive oil in it.
• Add garlic and onion. Saute for 2-3inutes.
• Add in the chicken pieces and cook for about 5 to 6 minutes, stirring occasionally, till it is no longer pink.
• Reduce the heat to medium-low and add, tomato, feat cheese, parsley, lemon juice, oregano and cooked pasta. Stir well for about 2 to 4minutes, till the pasta is well heated.
• Remove the pasta from the stove and season with salt and pepper.
• Garnish with lemon wedges and serve hot
First Published: Saturday, May 22, 2010, 13:13