Try out this mouth watering recipe.
1/2 cup gms flour (besan)
1 cup thin buttermilk
Salt To Taste
2-3 pinches turmeric powder
1 tbsp Oil
2 tsp Oil
1 tsp Sesame seeds
1/2 tsp Mustard seeds
1 tbsp Coconut scraped
1 tbsp Coriander finely chopped
2 pinches asafoetida
2 green chillies finely chopped
1 stalk curry leaves
Mix water, flour, salt and turmeric to form a batter.
Heat oil in a heavy pan, add batter.
Stir vigorously and evenly to avoid lump formation.
Cook till the mixture does not taste raw, stirring continuously.
When done (about 7-8 minutes), pour a ladleful in a large plate.
Spread as thin as possible with the back of a large flat spoon.
Use circular outward movements as for dosas.
When cool, cut into 2" wide strips.
Carefully roll each strip, repeat for all plates.
Place in a serving dish.
For seasoning: Sprinkle coconut and coriander all over khandvi rolls.
Heat oil in a pan.
Add cumin, asafoetida, curry leaves and chillies.
Add sesame seeds and immediately pour over khandvi rolls.
Serve with chutney.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bharatiya Kautilya Sena burns effigy of Salman Khan
- Black buck case: HC allows Salman Khan's plea to summon witnesses for reexamination
- Revealed: Ex-couple Ranbir- Deepika go candid in `Tamasha` first still
- Joe Jackson recovering after three heart attacks
- Bobbi Kristina Brown's autopsy showed 'no significant injuries'