Enjoy the delicious Gulab Jamun at every festive occasion.Ingredient
Dhab( khoya ) :- 1 kg
Maida :- 250 gm
Elaichi powder :- 0.5 gm
Javitri powder :- 0.5 gm
Pistachio :- 20 gm
Saffron :- 0.5 gm
Paneer :- 250 gm
Suji :- 20 gm
Baking soda powder :- 0.2 gm
Sugar :- 2 kg
Pure ghee for fryingProcedure
1) Grate paneer and khoya, sieve flour with baking soda.
2) Mix these ingredients and knead well to make a soft dough..
3) Divide the dough in equal portions and make round balls.
4) Heat ghee in a kadai, spread custard sugar on a tray, roll the dough bolls on the custard sugar and deep fry on medium heat.
5) Transfer to the sugar syrup.
6) Let them soak for 15 minutes before serving.
First Published: Tuesday, January 12, 2010, 20:53