Halloween: Pumpkin Cake
Halloween is incomplete without Pumpkin cake. Try out this easy to make recipe.
• 1 cup butter, 1/2 cup cream
• 3 Eggs
• 15 ounce Pumpkin Puree
• 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
• 2-1/2 cups White Sugar
• 2 -1/2 cups All-Purpose Flour
• 1 tsp Baking Soda
• 1 tsp Ground Nutmeg
• 1 tsp Ground Allspice
• 1 tsp Ground Cinnamon
• 1 tsp Ground Cloves
• 1/4 tsp Salt
• 1/4 cup Chopped Nuts
• Preheat oven. Grease a tube pan up to 10 inches and keep it aside.
• Mix oil, beaten eggs, pumpkin and vanilla together in a bowl.
• Sieve the flour, sugar, baking soda, ground nutmeg, ground allspice, ground cinnamon, ground cloves and salt together.
• Add the flour mixture to the pumpkin mixture and blend until mixed well. Add chopped nuts and pour the batter into the prepared pan.
• Bake the batter in the preheated oven for 1 hour. After the desired period allow the cake to cool.
• Finally after 7 minutes, turn the cake out onto a plate and sprinkle confectioners` sugar and apply a layer of cream.