Independence Day Recipes
The best thing about Independence Day with which we all can relate to is that it is a national holiday. But we should not forget its immense significance which we often tend to ignore in our busy lives.
Had our country not been free who knows we would have had to take permission for doing such basic things as dining out, watching movies of our choice, reading books, speaking our hearts out and protesting against wrongs.
It is a shuddering thought!
We should hence thank the freedom fighters who suffered immense hardships to secure independence for us and celebrate this day with the spirit of nationalism in our hearts, digging into delightful, patriotic food.
|Recipe: Azadi Rabri|
|Recipe: Green-Orange Dotted Rice|
|Recipe: Free Indian Curry|
|Recipe: Tri Colour Burfi|
|Recipe: Dry Fruit Saffron Biryani|
|Recipe: Boondi Laddu|
|Recipe: Saffron Rice|
|Recipe: Kesaria-Hara Paneer Tikka|
|Recipe: Tri Colour Carrot Cake|
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sushant Singh Rajput departs from 'Half Girlfriend'
- Bigg Boss: When Kriti Sanon played Aishwarya Rai’s part to romance Salman Khan
- Arjun Kapoor to endorse Smith & Jones ketchup
- Figuring out dates for 'Half Girlfriend': Kriti Sanon
- Would love to do Bhagyashree's role in ‘Maine Pyaar Kiya’, romance Salman Khan: Daisy Shah