Kacche Kele Anar Ke Kebab
Check out the mouthwtering and delicious Kacche Kele Anar Ke Kebab.
125 gm Raw bananas (boiled)
50 gm Paneer (grated)
50 gm Boiled potato (grated)
½ tsp Yellow chilli powder
To taste Salt
2 tsp Corn flour
For binding Bread crumbs
1 ½ tsp Anar dana (crushed)
½ tsp Ginger (chopped)
1 tsp Green coriander (chopped)
½ tsp Green chilli (chopped)
For frying Refined oil
1. In a deep tray grate boiled banana, paneer, potato, add yellow chilli powder, salt, corn flour, bread crumbs mix well to form a smooth dough and keep aside for atleast ½ hour.
2. Divide the mixture into 4-5 equal parts and make balls.
3. In a bowl mix anardana, ginger, green chilli, coriander & divide in 5 parts.
4. Press each ball between your palm, place stuffing mixture, seal it & again press to give medallion (tikki) shape.
5. Heat oil in a pan or kadhai and deep fry to a golden brown colour.
6. Serve hot with choice of a salad and chutney.
Cooking time 2-3 minutes