Try out this delicious, easy to make recipe.
• 10 Pieces lamb chops
• 1/2 Cup yoghurt
• 3 tsp Gram flour
• 1 tsp Red chilli powder
• 3/4 tsp Garlic paste
• 1 tbsp Lemon juice, ginger paste
• A small piece of raw papaya
• 1/4 tsp Black pepper
• 1/2 tsp Black cardamom
• 3-1/2 tbsp Oil
• 5-6 Cloves
• Salt to taste
• Crush the chops with a hammer.
• Rub ginger-garlic paste and set aside.
• Roast the besan in a pan until brown and sprinkle it on the chops.
• Beat curd in a bowl and set aside.
• Grate papaya and massage properly on meat.
• Combine yoghurt and rest of the ingredients with it, mix well.
• Add little oil to it and marinate the meat for about one hour.
• Take a pan and heat 1 tbsp oil and fry the chops for 5 minutes.
• Place the chops to the microwave for about 6 minutes, cover and sprinkle it with a little water.
•Serve hot with onion rings.