Lohri Special: Pinni
Pinni is a rich sweet made during Lohri.
• 3-4 tbsp Milk
• 250 gms powdered Sugar
• 1 tsp Cardamom powder
• 250 gms Wheat flour
• 250 gms Ghee
• Heat ghee in a pan.
• Add wheat flour and cook it on low flame.
• Keep stirring constantly till light brown.
• Remove from the flame when it smells aromatic.
• Transfer it to a large plate and spread.
• Cool it above room temperature.
• Sprinkle with sugar and cardamom powder.
• Mix the contents well. Drizzle with milk.
• And make tight fist shaped pinnies.