Low Cal Christmas recipes
There is no denying the fact that Christmas celebrations are incomplete without good food. Christmas is no longer the ‘tragic’ abstinence time for those who cannot afford to gorge into the savoury delights that the festival offers. You can have heavenly recipes on your platter, and of course, you can eat them too. Have a look at the following menu and try the recipes, and trust us you would love them.
Low fat food
|Low fat cabbage gravy|
|Acorn squash rings|
|Roasted beet and carrot salad|
|Scrambled Eggs with chives and sour cream|
|Recipe: Mojito Mocktail|
|Recipe: Sangria Sparkler|
|Recipe: Margarita Mocktail|
|Recipe: Low Fat Oatmeal Cookies|
|Recipe: Coconut Cookies|
|Recipe: Sunflower Seed Butter Cookies|
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bigg Boss, Day 47: Survival fight continues, inmates stumped by surprise exit!
- Tough times in India: Rakeysh Omprakash Mehra on intolerance row
- Response to 'Wazir' trailer makes Bejoy Nambiar 'ecstatic'
- Salman's 'Prem Ratan Dhan Payo' outraces lifetime earnings of '3 Idiots'
- Bigg Boss: Priya Malik to throw 'pee' on Kishwer in upcoming episode!