In this festival season Malpua, the royal Indian delicacy is a must have.
Maida 200 gm
Suji 10 gm
Pure Ghee 1 kg
Water 500 ml
Sugar 500 gm
1) Boil the milk till it reduces to 500 ml Quantity.
2) Roast the suji till it becomes light brown.
3) Add the milk along with maida, there should not be lumps. It should be a smooth batter.
4) Heat Ghee at slow fire.
5) Take the batter in a Spoon, pour in a ghee pan.
6) Cook till it becomes light brown pancakes.
7) Make sugar syrup with sugar and water.
8) Dip the Malpua(pancake) in the syrup and lay out on a plate.
Malpua will taste well with Rabri.