Relish the lip smacking chaat.
• 20-25 Corn Tortillas
• 1 cup Yogurt (whisked)
• 1 cup Corn Kernels (boiled)
• 2 medium Potatoes (boiled and chopped)
• 1 large Onion (chopped)
• 1 large Tomato (chopped)
• 1 Jalapeno (chopped)
• 2-3 tbsp Green Chutney
• 3-4 tbsp Sweet Date and Tamarind Chutney
• Salt to taste
• 1 tbsp Fresh Coriander Leaves (chopped)
• Keep the yogurt in the refrigerator till it turns chilled.
• Take crushed corn chips, corn kernels along with potatoes, onion, tomato, jalepeno, two tablespoons of green chutney, three tablespoons of sweet tamarind chutney and salt and mix them well.
• Pour the chilled yogurt and mix well.
• Top it with the remaining green chutney and sweet chutney.
• Serve garnished with crushed corn chips and fresh coriander leaves.