Mexican: Green Chili Stew
Try out this mouth-watering delicacy.
1 tablespoon vegetable oil
2 pounds cubed beef stew meat
1 onion, chopped
1 1/2 cup diced tomatoes with green chile peppers
1 1/2 cups beef broth
1 cup chopped green chile peppers
1 teaspoon garlic salt
1 teaspoon ground cumin
Salt to taste
Ground black pepper to taste
2 large potatoes, peeled and cubed
Heat the oil and brown the stew meat and the onions until onions are translucent
Pour in the diced tomatoes with chiles, beef broth and chile peppers.
Stir in the garlic salt and cumin.
Add salt and pepper to taste.
Reduce heat and simmer for 1 hour.
Mix a little more beef broth or water if needed during simmering.
Stir in cubed potatoes to the mixture
Simmer for an additional 30 minutes or until potatoes are tender.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bigg Boss, Day 45: Kanwaljeet’s ‘racist’ comment irks Priya; inmates celebrate Rochelle’s birthday!
- Michael Caine named Britain's greatest living movie star
- Aamir's contribution towards cinema is immense: Gracy Singh
- Bigg Boss: Keith Sequeira makes a comeback
- 'Dilwale' inspires Shah Rukh Khan, makes him tweet about life!