Mexican: Green Chili Stew
Try out this mouth-watering delicacy.
1 tablespoon vegetable oil
2 pounds cubed beef stew meat
1 onion, chopped
1 1/2 cup diced tomatoes with green chile peppers
1 1/2 cups beef broth
1 cup chopped green chile peppers
1 teaspoon garlic salt
1 teaspoon ground cumin
Salt to taste
Ground black pepper to taste
2 large potatoes, peeled and cubed
Heat the oil and brown the stew meat and the onions until onions are translucent
Pour in the diced tomatoes with chiles, beef broth and chile peppers.
Stir in the garlic salt and cumin.
Add salt and pepper to taste.
Reduce heat and simmer for 1 hour.
Mix a little more beef broth or water if needed during simmering.
Stir in cubed potatoes to the mixture
Simmer for an additional 30 minutes or until potatoes are tender.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sharmila Tagore, Deepa Mehta among Oscar Academy's new members
- Viral video: Kapil Sharma’s take on ‘Angrezipanti’ will make you respect your mother tongue even more
- Ramayana had another heroine besides SITA – Know more about her contributions
- Pakistani TV actor shot in Karachi
- 'Deadpool 2' to go on floors early 2017