Dig into these juicy chicken cutlets this monsoon.
• 8 Chicken breast halves, skinless and boneless
• 2 Eggs
• 1/4 Cup freshly grated cheese
• 3/4 Cup bread crumbs
• 2 tbsp Butter
• Freshly ground pepper to taste
• Oil as needed
• Salt to taste
• Pound the chicken breasts till they are flattened.
• In a bowl combine the bread crumbs, cheese, salt and pepper, mix well.
• In another bowl, beat eggs.
• Dip the meat in the eggs and after that in the crumb mixture.
• Put the crumbed cutlets into the refrigerator till nearly time to serve.
• In a big skillet, heat butter and oil on medium-high flame till hot.
• Cook the cutlets on each side till golden brown, for about 5-6 minutes till the juices run clear.