Monsoon: Crispy Potato Pakoras
Enjoy the rains by munching these savoury pakoras.
• 5-6 potatoes
• 2 Cups gram flour
• 1 tbsp Ginger paste
• Oil for deep frying
• 1 tsp Red chilli powder
• 1 cumin powder
• Salt to taste
• Wash potatoes and cut into thin slices.
• Add water to besan and make a batter of thick consistency.
• Add red chilli powder, cumin and ginger paste.
• Blend well.
• Heat oil.
• Dip each piece of potato in batter.
• Fry these potato pieces one by one till they turn golden brown.
• Serve hot with tomato sauce.