Monsoon: Pepper Mushrooms
Enjoy the sumptuous and delectable pepper mushrooms.
• 200 gms Mushrooms
• 1 Onion (chopped)
• 2 pinch Turmeric Powder
• 3-4 tsp Oil
• 2 drops Lime juice
• 4 or 5 tsp Pepper (powdered)
• 1-1/2 tsp Ginger & Garlic Paste
• Coriander Leaves
• Mustard Seeds
• Curry Leaves
• Heat oil in a pan. Add mustard seeds and curry leaves after the oil gets heated.
• Then, add the chopped onion to that and fry till the onion turn to golden brown in color.
• Now you can add the ginger-garlic paste, turmeric powder, powdered pepper, and fry for few seconds.
• Then, add the mushroom pieces to the mixture.
• Add half a glass of water, add salt. Wait till it turns to gravy.
• You can finally Squeeze 2 drops of lime and garnish with coriander leaves.
• Serve hot with Rice, Chappathi, Naan.