Murgh Ke Attashi Parchey
Try out this delectable recipe that has been included by chef Avinash Jha of Park Plaza(Gurgaon) in his New Year menu.
200 gms Chicken Breasts
05 gms Red chilli powder
10 gms Kashmiri mirch powder
10 gms Cumin Powder
10 gms Coriander powder
5 gms garam masala
10 gms ginger
10 gms garlic
Salt to taste
30 gms hung curd
20 ml oil
3 gms chaat masala
Wash chicken breast and remove excess fat and take out thin slices from the breast.
Marinate chicken slice with ginger garlic paste, lemon juice, salt and few drops of oil and keep aside for two hours.
Make smooth paste of hang yoghurt remaining ingredient, after that add marinated chicken slice and mix well, keep aside for 3 to 4hours.
Grill the marinated chicken slice on moderate temperature till it done.
Serve along with ring onion, lemon wedges and mint chutney, sprinkle chat masala on top.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Look who is playing Indrani Mukerjea in a film on Sheena Bora murder mystery?
- Aadesh Shrivastava loses battle with cancer at 51: Celebs pay tribute on Twitter
- Music director Aadesh Shrivastava is no more, succumbs to cancer at 51
- Short Janmashtami Statuses for Facebook and Whatsapp!
- Wish your family and friends with Janmashtmi text-SMS messages!