Navratri Special: Aval Kesari
Aval Kesari is an easy to make and tasty dish for Navratri fasts.
Rice Flakes 1/2 cup
Sugar 1/2 cup
Cardomom 1/4 tsp
Ghee 2 tsp
Cashews 5 pieces
Melt some ghee in a kadai and roast the cashews in the ghee and put aside.
Meanwhile, roast the rice flakes until golden brown.
Pour safforn colour into some water and bring to a boil. Add the flakes and cook them for a few minutes.
Pour some sugar and cardamom to it.
Stir the mixture until it becomes non-sticky. Add the roasted cashews to it and serve it hot.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Jallikattu ban: More Tamil celebrities lend support for traditional sport
- Rishi Kapoor launches his autobiography ‘Khullam Khulla - Rishi Kapoor Uncensored’
- Salman Khan Arms Act case: Verdict today
- Ranveer Singh's act in 'Bajirao Mastani' stirred me: Hrithik Roshan
- Diljit Dosanjh is Ekta Kapoor's 'Super Singh'