Navratri Special: Kuttu Ki Poori
Add taste to your Navratri vrat with kuttu ki poori and aloo ki sabzi.
Kuttu Ka Atta 1 cup
Potato 1 large one
Green Chilies paste 3-4 chillies
Oil 1 tsp
Salt to taste
Oil for deep frying
Warm Water if required
Add water in Kuttu atta and knead it with boiled potatoes, green chilli paste, oil and little salt.
After kneading the flour, turn it into small kneaded balls of poori size.
Heat oil in a frying pan and fry till the poori turns golden brown.
Kuttu ki puri is ready to eat.
Serve with piping hot aloo ki sabzi.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Amitabh Bachchan to debut as tiger ambassador on Tuesday
- Jenner-Kardashian women grace Cosmopolitan's cover
- 'Prem Ratan Dhan Payo' will be super duper hit: Nawazuddin Siddiqui
- 'Baahubali' director SS Rajamouli's ropes in Mohanlal for Rs 1,000 cr project 'Garuda'?
- See in pics: Varun Dhawan's 'Dilwale' diaries!