Navratri special recipe: Aloo Pulao
Aloo Pulao is a perfect Navratri special recipe. So check it out.
• 1 cup Samwat Rice (also known as Parsai ke chaawal)
• 2 tbsp. Ghee
• 1 tsp. Cumin Seeds
• 2 Cloves
• A tiny piece of Cinnamon
• 2 green Cardamoms
• 1 large Potato (diced in small pieces)
• 2 tsp. Rock Salt
• 1/2 tsp. Red Chili Powder
• 3 cup Water
• Green Coriander to garnish
• Heat ghee in a pan.
• Add cumin seeds, cloves, cardamom and cinnamon to the oil.
• When they give off fragrance, add potato and rice.
• Stir-fry to a light brown color.
• Add rock salt, chilli powder and water.
• Cover the pan and let it simmer on low flame for about 15 minutes.
• Garnish with green coriander.
• Serve hot, with cold curd.