Navratri Special Recipe: Fruit Raita
Try this delicious fruit raita recipe for navratri.
1 tsp Sugar
2 firm Bananas
Rock Salt to taste
1 tsp Ground Cumin
350 ml Plain Curd
50 gms Shelled Walnuts
75 gms Seedless Grapes
Roasted Cumin Seeds,
Place the curd in a chilled bowl and add the grapes and walnuts.
Slice the bananas directly into the bowl and fold in gently before the bananas turn brown.
Add the sugar, salt and ground cumin, and gently mix together.
Chill and sprinkle the cumin seeds, chilli powder just before serving.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Anushka Sharma flexes muscles for ‘Sultan’ Salman Khan: See Pics
- Valentine week: Celebrate 'Promise Day' with these 'vows'!
- Kapoor and Sons: Meet the adorably crazy family – Watch trailer if you missed it
- Johnny Depp stars in fake Trump biopic
- Valentine’s Day: Get that perfect look – Here are a few tips